Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little of the Work We Do

Behind this blog is an actual hair salon. All that "insider information" I'm always talking about is from the professionals that I work with. They are some of the best hair stylists around. The training they go through is top notch. But they are also getting to train with top stylists like Nick Arrojo, Alexandra Matiz, and Anthony Cole. So obviously, our stylists can create some killer looks.


I know there are some stylists who read this blog, so for y'all I'm going to get technical. Everyone else. There's pictures too!

Here is one of our models. This is her before.







Stephanie, the stylist that worked on her, was testing out to become a Director, our top level of stylist. She decided to get really creative with her color. Check out the sectioning she had to do. 





As for the color itself, she used three different. 

Main Red: 55/46 0/33 with 20 volume
Some red: 0/33 0/45 with 20 volume
Brown: 9/1 3/0 with 10 volume

She alternated each section with a different color. As you can see, the effect is beautiful. As for the cut, that was really technical, and something I don't even know if I could describe. But it's fantastic.






The light hits all the colors just right. So much dimension.

Want to book an appointment with Stephanie? Call (281)259-1222.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    My blog post Home Staging Minnesota

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!