Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Spotlight Stylist: Jillian Navarro

Before making a trip over to one of our salons in Beaumont, I had heard a lot of about this gal named Jillian. All good things of course. And then I met her and understood it all. Jill is the veteran over at On Stage II. She's been in the industry for almost a decade and the knowledge of passion she brings to her work really shows.

The lovely Jill has two kids who have some of the coolest names around, Kindell and Kinnedy. She is an inspiring mom and an inspiring person. Basically someone you should know right now.




How long have you been in the industry?
I have just started my 9th year.

What is your favorite part of your job?
I love my clients and forming special relationship with them. It makes my day when clients tell me they love their hair.

Have you ever won any awards?
Rotary club's service about self award. I also won highest service in 2008 & 2009 and highest retail 2008 at On Stage. 

Who inspires you?
Artistically, Marty smith. He's a great motivator and excellent hairstylist. And then, Ellen Degeneres. She's beautiful inside and out. She's always helping others and making the world better. Plus, she is so funny!

What are your specialties?
I love all aspects of hair, but Great Lengths and marrying cuts and colors. I think I have an eye for detail.

What is your favorite hairstyle of all time?
I love the bob hair style.  It is so classic and it looks great on everyone.  Plus it can be customized to fit anyone! It's the perfect haircut.

If you could have anyone's hair, whose would it be?
I really like Jennifer Lopez's hair.  It always looks so pretty and stylish.  I'm pretty sure she has extensions, either way if it is her natural or not it's beautiful.

Tell us a joke.
What's the best pet for a cosmetologist?

...a hare!

Do you have a message for your clients?
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through the years.  I appreciate all of you and look forward to many more years together.  I love you guys!



Do you live in the Beaumont area and want to make an appointment with Jill? Call (409)899-2109.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!