Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Spotlight Stylist: Ali Boman

When I think of up and coming artists at On Stage, I automatically add Ali Boman to that list. Why? Because in the short amount of time that she has worked at On Stage, she has made her from from a stylist's assistant to an Associate and now a Stylist. That's a lot of work and a lot of passion.

And boy do her clients love her! She stays constantly booked and always has a full wait list. That's how you know she's as good I as I say she is.

But hair isn't the only thing that Ali is passionate about. Once you meet her, you'll fall instantly in love with her quirky personality, her unique style, and her ability to go weeks without washing her hair. (gross? no. jealous? yes.)





You need to meet Ali. Like right now.

How long have you been in the industry? And at On Stage?
I've been licensed for a little over 5 years, but have only been actively doing hair going on 3 years. I've been at On Stage for just over a year.

What is your favorite part about your job?
Everything! I love all of my clients and enjoy spending time with them. I love creative colors and cuts, correctional color...I love it all!

How would you describe your personal style?
Fashion forward and very unique.

Who inspires you?
God and everyday people who do the little things that go unnoticed and who go above and beyond.

What are your specialties?
I am a well rounded stylist, but the things that excite me are creative looks whether that be updos, color, cut, or even color correction.

Have you taken any special classes?
Creative color placement, precision cutting with Redken, an updo class, and lots of little classes throughout the years. 

Do you have a personal mission statement?
I am a believer that success comes from within and my attitude determines how successful I will be. I try to motivate and inspire people to reach their potential and see the best within themselves. 


There you go people. Remember her name. 


Want to make an appointment with Ali? Call (281)259-1222. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!