Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How To Tuesday: Winged-Out Liner



Oh wings. Cat eyes. How I love you. In fact, I love you so much I pretty much wear you everyday. Now, it took me a long time to figure you out. You're complicated you see, and I'm an amateur. But I've mastered you now. And I'm telling all my friends how so they can master you to.

 Step 1:


Start by drawing a line from the corner of your eye up toward the end of your eyebrow. The longer the line, the bigger the wing will be.

Step 2:


Bring the line back in toward your lash line.

Step 3:


Fill in your outline and line the rest of the lash.

That's it! Three easy steps. Now here's a little tip: use a liquid or cream liner, because it is way too hard to try to do this with pencil. 

You know what goes good with wings? Red lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!